Thursday, February 12, 2009

New converts!

If you can't tell by the fact that I have created a blog primarily to track my coupon savings, I'm a coupon-shopping-lover!!! And what do you do when you love something so much? You convert others to your crazy ways, of course! Within the last week, I believe I have converted 2 sisters-in-law and one mother-in-law (I really do only have one....) to coupon shopping, and it excites me that they are excited. I can't wait to hear about their success...
This really is just as satisfying to me as when I convert a new mom to the Baby Wise way, and she successfully gets her newborn to sleep through the night by 2 months. It just gives me warm fuzzies!
So, good luck to all you new couponers, and to all you new moms. Anybody interested in couponing (I have just reduced my weekly budget to $50) or in the Baby Wise method, leave me a comment, send me an e-mail, or give me a call.... I'll give you the scoop!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Coupons are great aren't they! I just love it!

Looks like you're doing really well with them, and when you can find someone to share in your excitement... well, let's just say I would've loved that when I was getting started!