Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Groceries 4/6 - 4/12

Once again, a chaotic shopping day prevented me from taking pictures of my purchases, but I did manage to hang on to my receipts this time to show off my amazing deals!!! (Thank you Grocery Smarts!)

SuperTarget

  • $.25 ~ 1 can Campbells cream of chicken soup
  • $.49 ~ 1 lb asparagus
  • $21.26 ~ 1 Hormel Cure 81 spiral cut ham (8.86 lbs) ~ will use the rebate I pictured HERE.
  • $.99 ~ 1 lb fresh strawberries
  • $.49 ~ 1 dozen large eggs
Total spent: $24.19



Smith's


  • $5.96 ~ 4 gallons milk (2 whole, 2 skim) @ $1.49/ea
  • $1.25 ~ 1 pkg 6-count whole wheat English muffins
Total spent: $7.43



Albertsons


  • $1.20 ~ 4 boxes Lipton's dry soup mix @ $.30/ea
  • $1.80 ~ 4 bottles (7 oz.) Wishbone salad spritzer @ $.45/ea
  • $.25 ~ 1 bottle (9.5 oz) Wishbone Bountifuls salad dressing
  • $1.80 ~ 2 jars (26 oz) Ragu pasta sauce @ $.90/ea
  • $4.95 ~ 6 jars (16.3 oz) Skippy reduced-fat peanut butter @ $.825/ea
  • $1.60 ~ 2 jars (16.3 oz) Skippy reduced-fat peanut butter @ $.80/ea
  • $.70 ~ 1 bottles (8 oz) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
  • $.80 ~ 1 bottles (8 oz) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
  • $2.40 ~ 3 tubs (15 oz) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spread @ $.80/ea
  • $2.50 ~ 2 pouches (8 oz) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese @ $1.25/ea
  • $2.78 ~ 2 bottles Axe shower gel @ $1.39/ea
  • $1.00 ~ 2 bottles (10 oz) Vaseline lotion @ $.50/ea
  • $10.03 ~ 2 beef rump roasts (5.34 lbs)
  • $10.26 ~ 1 Cook's shank portion ham (10.36 lbs)


I used a Catalina coupon off my purchase total, making it:
Total spent: $38.81 (Total saved: $109.60 ~ 75.37%)

PLUS: will receive a $20 rebate from Unilever off the ham purchased at Target.

Total spent for the week: $70.43 (under budget by $4.57!)

No comments: