This is for all you Huggies-loving, diaper-buying moms out there! If you are like me, you will agree that Huggies are the BEST brand of diapers ever, but they are also the most expensive brand. I will usually stock up on Huggies diapers at Costco whenever they have a coupon in their mailer.
I have just learned of a GREAT deal on Huggies diapers from Pinching Your Pennies. Right now (for a limited time only) you can buy Huggies diapers at diapers.com and...:
-get free shipping on any purchase in which the original total is over $49.00
-use a $10 off coupon code upon checkout, code: AFF10
-receive a $14.97 rebate from Parenting Magazine (either in the form of a year's subscription or a check mailed to you) with proof of purchase
So, for example, I bought an Extra Large Case of size 4 Huggies diapers (150 count) for $38.99. I also bought a Jumbo Pack of size 4 Huggies diapers (34 count) for $10.99. This brought the total to $49.98, which qualified me for the free shipping. I used the AFF10 coupon code to receive $10 off, making the total $39.98 shipped. I will mail in the rebate form (print it off and follow the instructions for whichever form you want the rebate it) to receive a check for $14.97, making the total for 184 size 4 diapers $25.01, and they will arrive on my doorstep! That's a cost of about $.14/diaper.
When I buy Huggies diapers at Costco, a box of 200 size 4's will normally cost $49.99. I will stock up when I have a coupon that usually reads: $8 off when you buy a box of diapers and a box of wipes. So, if I apply the $8 coupon to the diapers only (and consider the wipes full-priced), I will still be paying about $.21/diaper. So, YES, this is a great deal!!!
I don't know how long these different offers/promotions will last, so act now!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks! You are a pal. I have already ordered mine and I will be patiently waiting for them to arrive.
Post a Comment